Timelines for students applying to Universities for Fall 2020
May – November (2019)
- Register, Study and Take the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS Exam. Ideal timelines are 4-5 months of study.
- Choose 4-8 colleges that match your academic profile. GRE allows you to send scores to 4 Universities for free
- Create a broad list of Universities that you are considering
- Look at the programs, specializations, entry requirements, and fees and finalize the universities you want to apply to.
December – April (2019-20)
- Send in your GRE and TOEFL scores (additional score reporting).
- Spend time writing your Essay/SOP
- Apply to Universities
- Follow-up with your referees to ensure it gets done on time
- Find more about scholarships, student loans, and grants
May – July (2020)
- Accept the best admit
- Complete the paperwork for receiving the I – 20
- Apply for the Visa