Study in USA
The United States of America has been attracting the brightest of talents from India and the rest of the world for the last 3 decades. When you study you get to rub shoulders with the very best in every field.
Study in Canada
Canada has seen a huge spike in the number of international students in the last decade thanks largely to the world-class education it imparts and also its immigrant-friendly policies
Who should enroll.
- Engineers, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists wanting to do Masters
- Pure Science students going for an MS or Ph.D.
- Doctors and Dentists wanting to pursue MPH or MHA
- 12th Standard students wanting to study Bachelors
- Professionals with 3-4 years of work experience wanting to pursue an MBA
What it takes to succeed
- Having crystal clear goals
- Starting early
- Taking insights from us as well as doing your own research about Universities, Programs, Specializations, Teachers, placements, etc.
- Spending substantial time writing, editing and re-editing your Statement of Purpose/Essays
How can we help
- If we feel you are not ready to embark on this journey, we will suggest ways (ex: courses, internships, work experience, etc.) that will help bridge the gap
- If you are ready, we will hand-hold you through the entire admission and visa process and simplify each process as much as possible.
Why we are different
- Right from the first time you walk into our office, you speak to our Chief Counselor directly
- There is no cap on the number of times you can walk into our office or the number of questions you can ask
- We are a small team taking in a limited number of students so that personal attention can be given to each one of them.
- Have touched over 7000 lives from across the globe.
When should you join
You should ideally enroll at least 12 months in ahead of your intended start date. Ex: If you are planning to start your studies (in North America) in Sept 2020 then you should ideally be enrolling with us by Sept 2019.
Should I be from Mumbai
Of course not, we have served students from not only cities like Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, etc. but also countries like the US, UK, Canada, UAE, and Singapore.
Whether you are from Mumbai or any other place the only thing you will only need to do is set up a time every time you want to speak to one of us.
The Gyan Foundation has successfully counseled and placed scores of students to various universities across the United States of America and Canada. With a focus on Personal Counseling and mentoring, our services have been the deciding factor for scores of Indian students in getting admitted to some of the leading universities abroad.
Guiding principles that we are driven by
- Student’s career and future take precedence over everything else.
- A student should study where he/she deserves to study.
- A student should know about the best and the worst possible outcomes before enrolling with us.
- Be honest, courteous, prompt, and professional.
- Every student walking into our office is different and so should the services offered be. They should be personalized and tailor-made to fit the needs of the individual.
Gyan, which means ‘KNOWLEDGE’ in Sanskrit was formed with the aim of empowering student aspirations. Right in the beginning, we at Gyan had decided that we had to be different and that is by ‘Empowering the Students’ and ‘Making them Eligible’ to not only get admitted but also go through the rigors that a foreign education comes with, unlike others who hand-hold the students through the whole process.
In the late 90’s the founder of Gyan, Mrs. V. Saraswati realized that a huge and disconcerting void existed between what deserving students were desirous of, and what the current system had to offer. This void was a result of lack of effective counseling or absolute unawareness about educational avenues available overseas within the student and parent communities. With the sole aim of bridging this gap and to help students achieve what they are capable of, Gyan came into existence