Masters in USA (Programs)
Duration – 2 years
Cost – INR 35 – 60 lakhs (this greatly varies from program-to-program)
For most programs, there are 3 broad requirements that a student should meet
- At least an above-average academic record
- A good GRE Score
- Some related work experience
Not all students can have all three elements right hence it is important to choose the programs (that you want to apply to) wisely.
Areas we cater to
Why should you do a Masters in USA?
The simple answer is, when it comes to education there is no country like the United States simply because the industry works very closely with the Universities and ensures that the curriculum is up-t0-date and the graduates will be able to hit-the-ground-running if hired by these companies. Also, the US offers a 3-year optional practical training (post-education work permit) to STEM program graduates that allows them to work and practically apply what they have learned in their classrooms.
MS IN USA
How can The Gyan Foundation help you?
We will hand-hold you from the time you join us and tailor-make the services so that it fits your career aspirations, your pocket, and your schedule. The secret to our success lies in choosing the right universities and finishing the application process on time.
CHRONOLOGY FOR FALL 2021
(May 2020 – October/November 2020)
(November 2020 – March 2021)
(May 2021 – July 2021)
Step 1: Non-Obligatory Meeting
The first meeting is free and non-obligatory. In this meeting, you will be meeting Saraswati Madam for 20 minutes to determine your eligibility, chances of getting into a particular university
Step 2: Enroll with us as a student
After the first non-obligatory meeting is done, you can go back to do your research, talk to your friends and family and finally come back and join us. This is a big step in the process because this is the step that sets you up for success as it has 7000+ others in the past 20 years.
Step 3: Recieve a broad list of universities
Once you join us,
- we explain the transcript and mark sheet attestation process
- and provide you with a broad list of universities based on your academics, interest, GRE, and TOEFL score.
**If you haven’t taken the GRE and/or TOEFL, we also help you choose the dates
Step 4: Research upon the program, fees, etc.
We believe in empowering you to do the research rather than telling you which Universities to apply to. We advise you what to look for in a University and most times give you contacts of our Alumni who have studied there in the same program.
Step 5: Finalize your list
We help you arrive at the final 8 – 10 Universities to apply to. This final list is based on your research and our insights. We take everything from your interests, academics, financial capabilities, and choice of specialization into consideration.
Step 6: Application Process
We handhold you at every step in this process
- We explain which programs require what documentation (for ex: Some programs might require a WES [World Education Services] Report even before the application is made)
- We check your forms and attached documents for completeness
- We provide inputs on your Statement of Purpose / Essays so that it reflects your real story and your real strengths and sometimes weaknesses (if specifically asked by Universities).
Step 7: Attend Gyan Seminar
Once the application process is completed, we invite you and your parents to attend our annual event (held in the month of January every year)
In this event:
- We talk about everything including the visa process
- We also introduce our student loan and foreign exchange partners.
Step 8: Choose the University
Most Gyan students receive 2-3 admits. We then help provide you insights and contacts so that you can choose that final university.
Step 9: Complete financial paperwork and receive the I-20
Once the university is finalized, we advise you on what documentation needs to be completed for the Universities to release the I-20 form. This is the time we talk to the actual sponsor (parent/guardian) understand their finances and then advise accordingly
Step 10: Apply for US Visa
- We again explain the complete process
- Once the form is filled out we check for completeness.
- We help you take the OFC and Visa dates
- Conduct mock interviews
Top Universities where our students study Masters
- Massachusettes Institute of Technology
- University of Pennsylvania
- New York University
- Columbia University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of Southern California
- Georgia Tech
- University of Illinois Urbana – Champaign
Most popular Universities among our students
- Northeastern University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of Maryland – College Park
- San Jose State University
- University of Washington
- University of Texas – Dallas
and many more…
Masters in USA, MS in USA, MS in CS in USA, MS in MIS in USA, MS in Computer Science in USA, MS in Management Information Systems in USA
MS in Mechanical Engineering in US, MS in Biotechnology in USA, MS in Biotechnology in US, MS in Mechanical Engineering in USA, MS in Mechanical Engineering in US, MS in Electrical Enginering in USA
MS in CS in US, MS in MIS in US, MS in Computer Science in US, MS in Management Information Systems in US, MS in Civil Engineering is USA, MS in Civil Engineering is US, MS in Mechanical Engineering in USA
MS in Electrical Engineering in US, MS in Finance in USA, MS in Finance in USA, MS in Integrated Marketing in USA, MS in integrated Marketing in US, MS in Data Science in USA, MS in Data Science in US